My philosophy is as my client you know your customer better than I do, and I will help you creatively express your message to your customers. To me, a project is never completed until it is in the hand of your customers.
I bring to the table 20 years of experience, ever curious with current design trends. If you are looking for a graphic designer who challenges the status quo, contact me as your choice designer. My experience encompasses work in print shops, newspapers, advertising agencies, and pro-bono volunteer work.
- Twenty years experience as a graphic designer who has:
- strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, both in MAC and PC settings;
- a natural curiosity for new emerging trends in marketing, design, and applicable design technology;
- strong attention to detail, strict adherence / dedication to deadlines, and solid organizational skills.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, and a team player who:
- stays focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- can work independently, with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment, simultaneously performing as a key team player.
- Proactive, outgoing, positive, and professional who is:
- organized and prioritizes projects and work flow based on business needs;
- self-motivated and assumes ownership of responsibilities.
- Award Winning:
- Honorable Mention ADDY, Feb 2002, Bismarck-Mandan Advertising Federation
- Industry Book Design Challenge Winner, Apr 2018, Bismarck State College ArtsQuest
You must be logged in to post a comment.